Monday, December 28, 2009

News Announcement

ShadeFla Announces Sun Square System Sail installed at Fisher Island Beach Club, FL



The Sun Square System Sail is now featured at the exclusive Fisher Island Beach Cub, a charming and private ocean side resort. Fisher Island Beach Club is the 8th location in the United States to feature Sun Square's unique and innovative retractable sails. The sails are exclusively sold by ShadeFla, in the U.S.

The European designed sail is the latest shade solution for commercial and residential costumers in the U.S. The patented system is designed with a built in wind sensor which automatically retracts the sails when winds exceed the 40khm. This product is geared for commercial and high end residential use, providing rain and sun protection which allows you to close the sail so that you can look at the stars at night!

For more information, please contact ShadeFla at 305-389-7444 or info@shadefla.com




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Sir,

Your website is very much interesting; I am your favorites. Also I follow your website.

http://www.cool-off.com/

I have been maintaining this website for more than a year.

View my favorite’s website

My site deals with current news and information on Misting systems, Shade sails, outdoor cooling system, shade structures and sun shades.

I have got many back links for my site http://www.cool-off.com/ from related sites.

So if you could provide me a link to my site, it will be much more useful for user and restaurant people.

Around 10,500 visitors daily visits my site. So it will be highly benefited for your sites also.

It would be great pleasure if you can add this link http://www.cool-off.com/ in your blog so that it can benefit our visitors.

My site details:

Title: Misting systems, Shade sails, sun shades, shade structures

URL: http://www.cool-off.com/


Email id: coolofflinks@gmail.com

Hope you would add my site.

Please respond to me for this mail.

Awaiting for your reply.

Regards
Swetha